The Countess of Castiglione, mistress of Napoleon III, would have instantly fallen in love with this sophisticated room, promising wellness, rest and relaxing moment away from the social whirl of Paris and the grand balls at the Tuileries. Designed in the style of a 19th-century bourgeois residence with its wood panelling and fabric wallpaper inviting you on a romantic stroll, it is also in keeping with its time, combining understated contemporary furniture with beautiful objects and collected paintings.
The rooms on the courtyard side offer some well-earned peace and quiet, and those with a balcony have a stunning view over the rooftops of Paris and the Tuileries Garden.
- Deluxe room of 25 m² (1 or 2 people)
- Large bed 180 x 200 cm or twin beds on request, subject to availability.
- Extra bed on request
- Lounge area
- Some rooms have a balcony and Japanese toilet
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Double glazing
- Complimentary Omnisens products
- Welcome tray with Nespresso machine
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Air conditioned
- Mini bar
- Flat screen TV with foreign channels
- Evening cleaning service on request
- Free Wi-Fi – Fibre broadband
- Iron and ironing board on demand