A room steeped in the spirit of the 19th century, which would surely have won over Pauline de Beaumont, a lady of letters who ran a literary salon on Rue Cambon. For everything about it is sophisticated, the beautiful fabrics combining delightfully with the neo-classical wood panelling.
A snug getaway for time out on business trips or weekends in Paris.
- Classic room of 14 m² (1 or 2 people)
- Large bed 160 x 200 cm
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Double glazing
- Complimentary Omnisens products
- Welcome tray
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Air conditioned
- Mini bar
- Flat screen TV with foreign channels
- Evening cleaning service on request
- Free Wi-Fi – Fibre broadband